After making some eyes big with the last post, this post
will be, once again much different. This blog has only begun to help show
myself how many types of music I enjoy. Also, there is not much that I dislike.
The video I will show for this post I hope shows that musical diversity I enjoy
having. I think it’s the idea that all music must have a beat, and to have a
beat someone has to play that beat. Generally, if someone is playing a beat, it
may not necessarily be a happy beat, but by God that person is making that beat
because that person wants to. And surely, whoever that person is believes the
beat they are making pleases their own mind at the very least. In that case,
surely someone else somewhere likes it. This is how I sort of have the
evolvement of music pictured in my own mind. It’s really just a simple pass it
on concept. The song I’ve chosen
for this post is, in my opinion, one of the best sounding pieces of music in my
generation. Florence + the Machine is
a band led by the angelic vocals of Florence Welch. This particular song is
actually originally sung by Drake and Rihanna, a couple of well-known hip-hop
artists. Anyhow, I hope this is as good for you as it is me.
No comments:
Post a Comment