Amongst many of my passions, music is probably my favorite.
Unfortunately, I wasn't blessed to be a good musician, but
I do appreciate almost all types of music. Even music I do not like I find a
way to understand and enjoy it for the moment it's blasting in my ears. My plan
is to present to my audience pieces of music from all sorts of genres, places,
you name it. I avidly attend concerts for music of all types. If you can think
of the genre, I've most likely seen an artist or group play from that genre.
The live experience makes music even more extravagant. There’s no better
feeling than when you are a part of a crowd that is literally being moved by
the music. I hope this blog can help expand your musical horizons, as well as, mine. I will begin this blog with a video of my personal favorite band,
STS9. I know they can be a stretch for some people, but hey, we all have our
favorites. I’ve chosen to post a video of them in an acoustic setting. STS9 is
normally in a “live-tronica” setting, meaning they play instruments and use
computer-based equipment. While I do love their tunes in the “live-tronica”
setting, I believe the acoustic setting is where STS9 is at their best. The
song I’ve chosen is one of their classics, as well as, a personal favorite. So
crank your speakers or your headphones and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment